Lumber grading workshops in Ahmedabad, Pune & Mysore
During the third week of September, a series of lumber grading workshops will be held in three Indian cities not previously visited by AHEC.
Plans include an open seminar & workshop in Ahmedabad (Gujarat State) in conjunction with the Institute of Indian Interior Designers (Ahmedabad Chapter), the National Institute of Design & Ahmedabad Timber Association. This will be followed by in-house workshops on species and lumber grading at furniture and joinery manufacturing facilities in Pune (Maharashtra State) and Mysore (Karnataka State).
The American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) is the leading international trade association for the U.S. hardwood industry, representing the committed exporters among U.S. hardwood companies and all the major U.S. hardwood production trade associations. AHEC runs a worldwide programme to promote American hardwoods in over 50 export markets, concentrating on providing architects, specifiers, designers and end-users with technical information on the range of species, products and sources of supply. In addition, AHEC also produces a full range of technical publications. Visit: www.americanhardwood.org.
For more information, please contact:
CommuniGate Middle East
PO Box 66861, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 3988134
Fax: +971 4 3988137
Latest from the Blog
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside