Global exports of U.S. Hardwoods in the first half of 2015 were down in comparison to the same period in 2014, however some markets have shown significant growth according to the United States Department of Agriculture statistics.
Data released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for the first three quarters of 2014 shows a continuing growth in global exports of American hardwood products with an increase of 22% in value in comparison to the same period...
U.S. sawn hardwood exports to Europe were 201,000 m3 in the first six months of 2014, a 12.4% gain compared to the same period the previous year.
American Hardwood exports up 28% in Greater China and 4% in Southeast Asia reaching US$1.4billion in 2013
American hardwood products exports worldwide reached US$2.96 billion in value in 2013 according to the United States Department of Agriculture. Much of the global increase was due to continuing market development in Asia, and...
Latest from the Blog
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside
- 31/05/2015 - Peaceful Precision