“I came to Chongqing in China because I knew it would deliver buyers and it did,” said Chad Cotterill, VP Export Sales of Tioga Hardwoods, in a sentiment commonly expressed after AHEC’s 21st annual Southeast Asia & Greater China...
The American Hardwood Export Council presents ‘The Smile’ by architect Alison Brooks for the London Design Festival
The American Hardwood Export Council has collaborated with Alison Brooks Architects, Arup and the London Design Festival to present a cross-laminated tulipwood structure in the Rootstein Hopkins Parade Ground of the Chelsea...
This year’s American Hardwood European Conference (20th – 21st October at the Marriott Hotel, Copenhagen) will provide a platform for American hardwood exporters and the European trade to discuss and debate the challenges and...
Latest from the Blog
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness