A summary based on the January-March export data for Oceania.
American hardwoods offer sustainability, wide diversity and standardised grading for complete transparency and assurance
Total exports of American hardwood lumber to the Middle East-North Africa (MENA) region during 2011 reached 69,520 m3 and a value of USD 49.25 million.
Latest from the Blog
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 5/07/2015 - ‘Commercial Interior Design Awards 2015’ – Call for Entries
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside