L’American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) in collaborazione con lo studio David Chipperfield Architects e e15 presenta al salone di milano “The Butler”, un elegante complemento d’arredo per hotel ideato per Wallpaper* Handmade
As spring has sprung we have completed our annual review of the American hardwood market to establish the exports of US hardwood in 2015. These can be summarised in that the economic value of US sawn hardwood exports to Europe...
The new stricter EU Plant Health Directive regulations to control spread of the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) are now in place with regards to all movements of North American ash into Europe, the temporary derogation having ended on...
The American hardwood industry is the first sector able to provide environmental life cycle data, assurance of legality and ‘growth versus harvest’ sustainability information with every container.
The three-storey ‘general store’ will be presented in London for the first time and plays to the wood theme for this edition of the event.
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - Mike Snow, direttore generale dell’American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) presenta la strategia globale dell’organizzazione
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness