The three-storey ‘general store’ will be presented in London for the first time and plays to the wood theme for this edition of the event.
The American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) has launched a European wide campaign called Grown in Seconds, to bring to life the highly sustainable credentials of American hardwood
AHEC has partnered with Italian furniture-makers RIVA to produce, for the first time, a full environmental Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) for one of its signature tables
Commercial thermal modification of timber was developed and introduced in the 1990s, and is becoming increasingly popular with architects and designers globally as a substitute for tropical timbers and traditionally preserved...
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - Mike Snow, direttore generale dell’American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) presenta la strategia globale dell’organizzazione
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside