Washington DC was an appropriate venue for the 2016 NHLA Annual Convention, given all the political uncertainties for the USA and the American hardwood industry in October.
IFMAC 2016 was fundamentally a woodworking machinery show with a small element of wood material, including a cluster of American hardwood exporters as the most prominent wood exhibitors.
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - Mike Snow, direttore generale dell’American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) presenta la strategia globale dell’organizzazione
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness