The American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) will have a strong presence at the upcoming Furnipro show which takes place from the 5-8 November at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
The American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) is a supporting organisation of Furnipro which is set to be an ideal networking opportunity for key players in the furniture manufacturing sector.
Data released by the US Dept of Agriculture for the first half of 2014 indicates a continuing recovery in global exports with an increase of 23% in value to US$1.86 billion and 33% in volume to 466,433 M3 in hardwood lumber.
American hardwood industry becomes the first sector to provide environmental life cycle data with every consignment
Ultimi interventi sul blog
- 9/07/2014 - Stairs - Fashion or function?
- 9/06/2014 - Know Your Maples
- 6/06/2014 - “FIVE” – a first for AHEC
- 6/06/2014 - “what I have always wanted is…..” The Wish List
- 15/04/2014 - Recycled hardwood for Wallpaper*