Located in the heart of Singapore’s civic centre, alongside the open space Padang, is the city’s latest iconic building which opened in November 2015. In the 800 square metre lower level of new facilities for food & beverage and...
The importance of this latest competition is the engagement by manufacturing companies to close the gap between ideas and practice. Twenty short-listed pieces were prominently displayed at the Vietnam International Furniture Fair...
A stunning lattice paneled American hardwood show house glowed in the low-lit design-centric Hall at the International Furniture Fair in Singapore and was selected by the judges for the “Best Stand in Show” award (200 sqm and...
Total US hardwood products exported including lumber, logs, veneers, flooring, hardwood plywood, chips and mouldings amounted to a value of over US$3.3 billion in 2015. Worldwide exports of American hardwood lumber alone in...
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 5/07/2015 - ‘Commercial Interior Design Awards 2015’ – Call for Entries
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness